Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Organic Aloe Vera 200:1 Professionals Choice
PROPRIETARY BLEND FORMULATED TO ABSORB INTO THE DEEPER SKIN LAYERS WHERE IT HELPS PLUMP-FIRM AND HYDRATE FINE LINES AND WRINKLES.
PLEASE READ THE HIGHLIGHTS SECTION BELOW FOR FURTHER PRODUCT DETAILS.
*Note: This product contains natural ingredients which may darken with age, and slight sedimentation may occur.
- A MULTIPURPOSE SERUM WHICH CAN BE USED AS AN EVERYDAY FACIAL SERUM OR USED TO HELP ENHANCE THE RESULTS OF MICRODERM-MASSAGE AND LED TREATMENTS.
- PREMIUM BLEND MADE WITH ORGANIC ALOE VERA LEAF 200:1
- PROVIDES A SKIN GLOW WHICH MAY APPEAR MORE YOUTHFUL LOOKING
- HELPS PLUMP UP FINE LINES WRINKLES-FIRMS-TONES-HYDRATES
- NO FILLERS-COLORANTS OR HARSH CHEMICALS
- FREE OF AMMONIA-FORMALDEHYDE-PARABENS-SULFATES
- HELPS STIMULATE COLLAGEN ACTIVITY
- FORMS A PROTECTIVE BARRIER FROM ENVIRONMENTAL ELEMENTS
- HYALURONIC STRENGTH 1.0-1.25%
Please note our biomimetic and organic based serums contain a proprietary blend of hyaluronic acids and because of this you may notice the serums have a much better feel and overall effect.
After cleansing apply 2-3 drops to area of concern morning and/or night. For best results we suggest daily use for a minimum of 6-8 wk. with continued use as needed.
Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerine, Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol, Octanediol), Aloe Bendadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf 200:1, Germall Plus.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as advancements in the skin care industry are continually changing. The ingredients list shown here may vary from the product you receive depending on the time of purchase.
NOT CERTIFIED FOR INJECTION. ALOE VERA IS CERTIFIED AS ORGANIC. FOR TOPICAL USE. PROFESSIONAL USE. NOT LABELED FOR RESALE.
Quality Control Process Committed to providing the highest quality products to our customer’s we have established a number of strict compliance and testing guidelines that each product must pass before they ever reach your door. We carefully selects all of our ingredients from highly reputable suppliers that maintain strict quality specifications utilizing facilities that meet the FDA’s GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) ratings. A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is provided stating that all ingredients exceed industry standards.
Disclaimer Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.