Improves elasticity enhances collagen production and avoids hyperpigmentation and age spots
Matrixyl 3000 displays major and significant improvements in elasticity and tone.
Clinical study in which 2 panels of 23 volunteers aged 39 to 74 applied a cream containing 3% Matrixyl™3000 to one-half of their face for 56 days. Anti-wrinkling and lifting efficacy was assessed by profilometry and photography.
- Surface occupied by deep wrinkles - 44.9
- Main wrinkle density - 37.0
- Main wrinkle average depth - 15.1
- Main wrinkle average volume - 18.5
- Roughness - 14.4
- Complexity (Lifting effect) - 16.6
Effect on skin elasticity and tone assessment of elasticity and tone by cutometry using the same panel as above. Matrixyl 3000 displays major and significant improvements in elasticity and tone.
Elasticity Tone + 19.5% significant
Vitamin C (L- ascorbic acid)
- Improves elasticity enhances collagen production and avoids hyperpigmentation/age spots
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Shown to be able to protect skin from oxidative damages
- Strengthen the collagen framework and maintaining a healthy dermis.
- Reduce the severity of sunburns and age spots.
Contains SLMW Hyaluronic Acid Blend:
SLMW hyaluronic acid is very low in molecular weight. What this means is an improved ability for the HA to better penetrate the upper layers of the skin and go to work in the deeper layers of the dermis.
Purified Water, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Matrixyl 3000, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Optiphen
30% Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
50% Matrixyl 3000 peptide
Shelf Life is between 4-6 wks
Apply 2-3 drops to areas of concern keeping away from the under eye and eyelid area. Use as needed.Store in a cool dark place. Discard if turns dark brown
Disclaimer Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.